We are open! Due to weather, course conditions may change daily. Please call for updates about course conditions or any restrictions at (585) 352-5500.
Course Open Now for Members and Paid League Players
- We are now open for golf on the Front 9 for walking only.
- No carts are available yet.
- The greens are mowed, pins are in, and we have rolled the tees.
- There is still a lot of debris from the winter so please use caution
- New this year our paid league members may play ANY WEEKDAY for the month of April.
- You are NOT restricted to your (1) day a week policy for April.
- Come out and get some practice rounds before your league begins in May.
Don't Forget to Stop by Friday & Saturday
- Fish Frys Are Back!! - $10.95 (Dinners Served 5PM to Close Friday Only Until We Open For Golf)
- Pancake Breakfasts - $6.00 (Saturday 8 AM - Noon)
- We will open to the public for golf on the Front 9 for walking only on Wed, April 5th.
- For a limited time, the price will be $5.00 cash, self-service "honor" golf.
- The box will be in the doorway with scorecards and a sign in sheet.
- Clubhouse will be closed, but we will be working on the course.
- Please remember - Front 9 only, no carts, $5.00 cash -- Have fun!
Payment was due by April 1st from all league members. Please send in payment as soon as possible if you have not paid.
We are now taking applications for new and current members.
We are booking dates for the season. Call Kim for details - 585-352-5500.
We still have a few docks available for 2017 boating season. Leave a small deposit now to reserve one on the best spots on the Erie Canal. Book now and also receive a single 2017 golf membership with a cart.